How I'd wear silk in different eras | Pure Silk Sarees Online In India - Pachaiyappas Silks




What a beautiful journey our silks have had through the ages! The fashion sure seems to be coming back but isn’t this video by @misspinkshoes_ the perfect way for us to see how the #silksareefashion has transitioned through the many years!

#Repost @misspinkshoes_ with @make_repost

・・・

The most evergreen piece of clothing that you’ll ever own - A Silk Sarees ✨I wanted to show you how I’d style it through the decades and I couldn’t have done it without these gorgeous sarees from @pachaiyappas_silks πŸ₯° The sarees draped beautifully, they had the widest range to pick from and I’m gonna talk about each look in depth πŸ‘‡πŸ»

.

1953 - I’ve been wanting a Paalum Pazham Kattam since I was a kid and seeing this pastel version of it, I couldn’t help myself! Love the way it looks πŸ’œ

.

1976 - A solid saree with a border is something that can be worn for multiple occasions and has a million possibilities! This shade of pink is just so beautiful and I styled it with a puff sleeve blouse + roses to fit the era ✨

.

2001 - The combination of royal blue and red is a classic, especially when done in the right shade. The red border on this is a beautiful color, it works perfectly with the blue. For this look, I wanted to show off the stunning pallu hence draped it in the front ❤️ I can see myself wear this for weddings & festivities ✨

.

2021 - I cannot get over the stunning combination of yellow and black, it was love at first sight πŸ–€ This look is classic #misspinkshoes . A sleeveless blouse, oxidized jewelry, a pleated pallu with a belt - this is my go-to look for silk sarees & it always works!

.

Which look is your fav?? Comment πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

.

.

.

Hair, makeup & draping - @makeupwithhappiness

Decor & assistance - @alisha.goyal.37

Concept, camera & editing - @misspinkshoes_

Visit: https://pachaiyappas.in/gift-silk-sarees


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preserving the six yards beauty- The Silk Sarees

Hands on such amazing soft & silk sarees today.

Is cotton silk saree soft?